[Dixielandjazz] Exploding letter "Ps" on the "Hot Jazz Channel"......

David Livingston snargi01 at yahoo.com
Wed May 24 09:44:47 PDT 2006

You might try a "Pop" filter. It is a screen that is attached to the mike. It is commonly used in recording studios.

Here is a link to some at Musicians friend.

http://www.musiciansfriend.com/rec/navigation?N=100001+305215

Dave Livingston
Dixieland Gumbo Internet Radio
http://www.dixielandgumbo.com
The BEST place on the web to hear Traditional Jazz

To inquire about getting your band on the station
contact Dave at snargi at dixielandgumbo.com