[Dixielandjazz] Jazz Sacramento Area

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Tue May 23 23:05:42 PDT 2006

Join us tonight, Wednesday May 24, for our last night at Giovanni's
Pizzeria.

For our last night, we will have a special treat.  Gary Church will be in
town for the Jubilee and will be with us on trumpet at Giovanni's.  Besides
Gary, we'll
also have Bob Sakoi on trumpet; Paul Edgerton, reeds; Jim Maihack, trombone;
Ralph Thompson, banjo; Darrell Fernandez, bass; Bill Gunter, percussion and
yours truly, Bob Ringwald, piano.

Let's go out with a bang!  Bring all of your friends.  If you don't have any
friends, go out on the street and make a couple new ones & bring them along.

Giovanni's is located in Sacramento at:
5924 South Landpark Dr.,
Sacramento, CA.
Tel (916) 393-7001.
 Families welcome.

Directions:
>From Sacramento, go south on I-5 to Fruitridge Rd.
Turn left or east, under freeway, and go approximately 1/2 mile.
Turn right on South Landpark Dr.
and go approximately 1/4 mile to South Hills shopping center.
Giovanni's is on the right, next to the large market.

Don't forget to catch us this weekend at the Sacramento Jazz Jubilee.  We
will be playing 4 sets at the Pizza tent's new location at Crocker park.
The times will be, Friday, Saturday, Sunday at 10:00 PM and Monday at 3:00
PM.

For information on the Jubilee, call 916/372-5277 or visit www.sacjazz.com

Visit our Boondocker web site and Gift Shop
http://www.theboondockers.com

--Bob Ringwald
Piano driver
The Boondockers (Jazz and Comedy)

Remember:
Friendship is like peeing your pants, everyone can see it,
but only you can feel the true warmth.

If you wish to be removed from this e-mail list, send an e-mail with the
word "Unsubscribe" in the subject line.