[Dixielandjazz] Re: Gary Burghoff from M*A*S*H

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Tue May 23 19:56:50 PDT 2006

The Burghoff band was listed as:

Jim Weber, t; Jim Duggan, tb; Don Suhor, cl; Paul McGinley, ts; Bob
Mollinelli, p; Stick Felix, sb; Gary Burghof, d,vcl.

I'm pretty sure t = trumpet, tb = trombone, cl = clarinet, p = piano, sb =
string bass and d, vcl = drums, vocal. But I can't think of what ts means.
It has to be really simple and I'll probably slap my forehead with the palm
of my hand and say "Silly me, I knew that . . ."  but right now I'm drawing
a blank.

Cheers,

Bill Gunter (wb)
jazzboard at hotmail