[Dixielandjazz] link to great listening

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Tue May 23 14:14:25 PDT 2006

Tom  - - It was really fun for me to find about about the great
listening to be had by clicking on the link to jazzology.uk you gave.
Triple thanx. What a fine opportunity to be exposed to multiple bands
and talents like Smaka Fitzgibbon, who I never would have known about
without hearing  him through the link, and will be buying the Cd.
(Never heard this unusual name before - - -Who is he? )  Also, I'm
learning to play the bass, and it's fun to play along with the various
tunes, so you see, oftentimes you never fully know the results of the
ripple effect, so I'm just letting you know.   Also, can the readers
out there in DJML land please tell me what the other good links are to
find good trad/swing music?