[Dixielandjazz] Identify that band.

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Mon May 22 19:50:27 PDT 2006

Hi all,

I just sent a post to the DJML wherein I said (regarding the song
accompanying the "puppy bowl" clip):

>While I don't know what the name of the tune is, I'd be willing to bet that
>it is not "Big Boy"
>
>Used to play that song and I would have recognized it.

I thought about that a bit more and then went back to my recording of it and
I think I've changed my mind.

I believe it is "Big Boy" and if it isn't it's pretty damn close.

My confusion came about because of the banjo intro which I didn't recall
from any of the arrangements I've previously heard.

So I will stipulate that it could easily be "Big Boy" but I still have no
idea who the musician's are.

Cheers,

Bill "thimbles" Gunter
jazzboard at hotmail.com