[Dixielandjazz] Shameless Promotion

Zenith at ANS zenith at ans.com.au
Mon May 22 17:07:27 PDT 2006

Dear festival promoters, agents, venue promoters and other interested
parties on this list,

Now that we have bragged about our cameo tribute Satchmo trumpet player
please listen to Jack Wiard's LOVE FOR SALE track and you may appreciate why
Benny Goodman once said "who the hell is that."
(it's OK to like him because he was born in USA).

This will take 5 minutes but if interested please follow the directions:
www.jazzology.com.au
then click on to the spinning disc
then click on to recording session No.5
Click on play and wait for track item 1 to finish
Track 2 is Love for Sale - Take one, a live recording in USA.
Great fast lane stuff Jack, glad to be a small part of it.

Cheers,
Tom (Shameless promotion for Show band USA 2007 Tour) Wood
Sydney Zenith Band Manager/Pianist
www.sydneyzenith.com