[Dixielandjazz] 21 Trombone Album

patcooke77 at yahoo.com patcooke77 at yahoo.com
Mon May 22 02:58:33 PDT 2006

Urbie Green's album "21 trombones, Vol. 1",  has been rfe-issued on CD under the name "Umpteen Trombones".
Was volume 2 ever pressed??  I don't know.
       I have the Vol 1 CD packed in storage until my condo is rebuilt, although I may try to dig it out when I get into my FEMA trailerd in the next week or two.  I don't rememer the label that issued it.