[Dixielandjazz] OKOM in NYC - Thanks to all

RICK KNITTEL knittelsportland at juno.com
Tue May 16 05:04:03 PDT 2006

Agust;

 I tried to access your photos of Arthurs and did not do very well.
Please advise if there is a special area on which to click.

I am interested because I played that gig for about 2 years in the late
1960's with Bill Dunham, Jim Gribbon, Bobby Gordon, Howard Gadboy, Scotty
Welton, Al Mandell, Roy Rubenstein and others in the late 1960's. I know
Joe Licari and probably some of the other players that were there when
you went.

Rick Knittel - JAZZBONE
The Maine Street Paraders
www.mainely-jazz.com