[Dixielandjazz] How do I order the latest Turk release on Jasmine?

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Mon May 15 00:49:04 PDT 2006

It's already listed on the website of World's Records.  To navigate to it
from the front page, hit the coming soon link, then page down to Jasmine,
and hit the link for Turk, and it is there.  The easy link is:

http://www.worldsrecords.com/cgi-bin/storeR.cgi?specific=itemcode&phrase=591
76

And if you need even more Turk, hit the View more Turk Murphy link and get
your shopping list ready.