[Dixielandjazz] How do I order the latest Turk release on Jasmine?

Laurence Swain l.swain at comcast.net
Sun May 14 20:43:37 PDT 2006

I went to the Web site suggested in recent posts to order the soon-to-be released 2-CD
Jasmine CDs of the Turk Murphy stuff, and could not find how to do it -- an inquiry to the
vendor (forget who was recommended) was not responded to.

Can anyone tell me how to order the new CDs in advance?

I could not get enough of Turk live at the Savoy in Boston in the 50s -- was there
whenever he was, and have a bunch of his 45s -- but how nice it would be to have on
CDs!

Gotta have it!

Pls advise.

Larry Swain