[Dixielandjazz] Mississippi Rag

Grant Simpson grant at grantsimpson.net
Fri May 12 22:17:13 PDT 2006

Hi fellow listers,

I have a sort of vein favor to ask one of you who might get the Rag and have
a scanner.  I understand I received a review in the last Rag for my CD
"Stride and True" and for some reason my copy is not arriving way up here in
the frozen north.  It's either the Canada Post Dog Sled Team is tired or
maybe my subscription ran out and I wasn't paying attention.

At any rate, I was wondering if there's anyone who could scan me a copy of
if so I can at least see if it's good or bad (a scary request) - but I'd
like to see what they wrote anyway.

Thanks in advance for any help and hopefully will see some of you at the
North Island Hot Jazz Festival in a couple weeks time!

Grant Simpson

  <http://grantsimpson.net/images/2keys.jpg>

Grant Simpson
Stride/Swing/Jazz Pianist
Box 30043
Whitehorse, Yukon
Canada. Y1A 5M2
Phone 867.668.3401
Fax 867.668.4237
Email: grant at grantsimpson.net
**************************************
Solo Piano Site: http://grantsimpson.ne <http://grantsimpson.ne> t
New Orleans North! : http://neworleansnorth.ca
Management: Magnum Opus Management: <http://www.magnumom.ca>
http://www.magnumom.ca
Compositions for Film, Theatre, Television and Radio:
http://grantsimpson.net/composer/
All about Stride Piano: <http://stridepiano.com>  http://stridepiano.com
The Frantic Follies Vaudeville Revue: <http://franticfollies.com>
http://franticfollies.com