[Dixielandjazz] Louis Armstrong in Paris 1934

Stan Brager sbrager at socal.rr.com
Fri May 12 16:36:00 PDT 2006

Hey, Bob;

I have all 7 recordings on a French CD "Rare Louis Armstrong" on the Jazz
Anthology label 550182. The recording date is given as October, 1934. Also
on this CD is a 1938 session with Fats Waller, Jack Teagarden, Bud Freeman,
Al Casey and George Wettling.

The 1934 tunes are:

St. Louis Blues (2 takes)
Super Tiger Rag
Will You, Won't You Be My Baby
On The Sunny Side Of The Street (Part 1)
On The Sunny Side Of The Street (Part 2)
Song Of The Vipers

Stan
Stan Brager