[Dixielandjazz] PBS broadcast

Snogpitch snogpitch at prodigy.net
Thu May 11 19:37:39 PDT 2006

  To be broadcast nationally on PBS!

The quote directly from the website.  It does not mention live broadcast, or
on which day the program is being broadcast.

My guess is probably some future episode, maybe as a composite of all the
shows this weekend.  If I see the cameras tommorrow night, (I've got front
row seat on Friday) I'll ask.

--
Snogpitch

ICQ: 4989342