[Dixielandjazz] Mexican flag wavers

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Wed May 10 08:33:40 PDT 2006

Which all reminds me of a question I'd been meaning to ask:  Do others,
besides me, like to play tunes like "Cialito Lindo", "Isle of Capri and
"Rum and Coca-Cola"?

One can get some great rhythms going and have fun with the tunes because
of their simplicity but you run the danger of getting lost as to which
"strain" you are on.

Ron L