[Dixielandjazz] woke up this morning

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue May 9 20:26:34 PDT 2006

If it weren't for Spam some folks would get no mail at all:

Just use your delete key like the rest of us do
no need to sit back and self inflict da blues to you.

I would personally rather hear from ELVIS OR LOUIS but they don't seem
to be posting
so I am content to read from those that do, even folks like you.

Always trying to stir up some doo doo.

Probably one of your favorite Troublesome two.

read or delete tis your right to choose too.

Bye the way most of what I posted was Job opportunities for folks who
might need one.

What have you done for the list lately or OKOM ??

Tom