[Dixielandjazz] where to stay during jubilee

billsharp sharp-b at clearwire.net
Mon May 8 11:24:38 PDT 2006

I don't get much into politics, and don't think that DJML is the forum
for it, but let me tell you why I'm posting the following in DJML:
This has to do with your choice of housing during the Jubilee:

My ire's on fire after a buddy sent me a photo of a Ramada Inn flying
the Mexican Flag over their Inn at Santa Nella on I-5.
People discuss where to stay at various jazz festivals,   and with the
Sacramento Jazz Jubilee coming up, I would definitely suggest not
staying at a Ramada Inn, which is a big hotel used by jubilee goers in
Sacramento.   Or, if you do, see what flag they are flying. If it has
50 stars, go ahead and register.