[Dixielandjazz] Anyone Interested?

CreightB at aol.com CreightB at aol.com
Fri May 5 15:33:59 PDT 2006

Hi All,

My wife has me "clearing out" a mound of "stuff."  In the pile I found the
following: Brewers' Collection of National Songs and Hymns.  It is a 36 page
(including covers) of "Students Series Of Four Penny Classics," Vol. I, May 1,
1900, No. 7.

"Price FOUR Cents."  Published by The Orville Brewer Publishing Co.,
Auditorium Building, Chicago.

Some of the titles: The Star-Spangled Banner, Columbia The Gem Of The Ocean,
America, The Old Oaken Bucket, Battle Hymn Of The Republic, Auld Lang Syne,
Comin' Thro' The Rye, O Come, Come Away, There's Music In The Air, The Last Rose
Of Summer, Annie Laurie, The Blue Bells Of Scotland, Lightly Row, Those
Evening Bells, When The Swallows, Ben Bolt, Flow Gently Sweet Afton, My Old
Kentucky Home, Sweet And Low, Massa's In The Cold Ground, Then You'll Remember Me,
Bonnie Doon, Long Long Ago, Old Folks At Home, Over There, Nearer My God To
Thee, and so on.

I'll be glad to send it to whomever wants it, first come first served with an
off-list email.

Creight Bricker, Lurker
Grand Junction, CO
CreightB at aol.com