[Dixielandjazz] FW: New Radio show

Brian Harvey brer.rabbit at tiscali.co.uk
Fri May 5 10:37:37 PDT 2006

If this is a duplication - we apologise - there are little green gremlins in
the system. BH
____

 The May-June edition of the Hot Jazz Channel's radio show has just gone
'live' at www.radiojazz.co.uk

Featured in the all-new free-to-air non-commercial ninety two minute show
are the Ernie Wilkins Orchestra, Australian multi-instrumentalist Geoff
Power, the Metz family Bob Crosby Bobcats, Maddox-Huxley Reeds Unlimited,
Storyville Shakers, Mike Casimir's Paragon Brass Band, the Louis Armstrong
All Stars with Jack Teagarden, Bud Freeman and Fats Waller, the New Black
Eagles Jazz Band, the Natural Gas Jazz Band with George Probert, Kid
Howard's Band recorded live at Zion Church in New Orleans, Topsy Chapman
with Brian Carrick, Cell Block 7, James Evans Incredible String Four with
Sammy Rimington, Vince Giordano's Nighthawks, the Rent Party Revellers, Dr.
Michael White's Blue Clarinet Stompers, Muggsy Spanier's Ragtimers and the
Alex Welsh Band with Bud Freeman.

The April edition attracted a record audience of 47,484.
With your help we're hoping to surpass that this time around - please tell
your friends about us.

We welcome comments about our programmes and these can be posted to the
site's forum which can be accessed through the top right hand button on
either of our pages.

Thanks to all our friends for their support - John Booth and Brian Harvey