[Dixielandjazz] Fwd: Bob Crosby, Bob Zurke

Kay Spencer kay2840 at yahoo.com
Thu May 4 19:34:08 PDT 2006

Hi Ed,

  This particular recording was included in a batch of 45's I purchased on eBay a couple of months ago.  It has Stars and Stripes Forever, El Capitan, HIgh School Cadets, and the Washington Post March.  My intention was to convert it to digital and most likely resell them on eBay at some point.  I haven't done anything with it yet. There were two additional Bob Cat 45's.  A Decca:  Jazz Me Blues, Slow Mood, Do You Ever Think of Me, The Big Noise from Winnetka.  Brunswick: (Vol 3) All by Myself, I Hear You Talking, Mournin' Blues, Big Crash from China.

  Kay

Edmetzsr at aol.com wrote:

In a message dated 5/1/2006 4:43:59 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,