[Dixielandjazz] So Much For Bruce Springsteen

David Richoux tubaman at tubatoast.com
Wed May 3 10:22:24 PDT 2006

One has to remember what MSN is - MicroSoft Network - and then it
becomes a bit more clear ;-) MS decided to not support mac OS in
their latest versions of Exploder...

In more musical notes - please mark your internet listening schedule
for this Thursday, May 4th  10AM to 2PM PDT for my annual "Day Before
International Tuba Day" special on KFJC - you can get us streaming on
the internet (for free) in many different formats by going to this site:
  http://www.kfjc.org/netcast/index.php  (sorry, we don't have
archive shows available yet.)  Tubas in Jazz, Classical, Rock and
much more!

Dave Richoux