[Dixielandjazz] Tinyurls (was MSN video Bruce Springsteen)

Bill Gunter jazzboard at hotmail.com
Wed May 3 09:12:32 PDT 2006

Hi Bob (and all):

Hey! - You're right!  There is such a thing as a tinyurl.  I still think
it's a funny word.  :)

That's one of the neat things about computers . . . you can learn something
new virtually every day!

I saw a funny commercial on TV last night. I have no idea what the product
was (perhaps laptops) but it showed a guy in the middle seat on the airplane
pecking away at his keyboard which was sitting on the fold down tray.  It
was funny because  it was one of those old Underwood portable typewriters!

I must be getting old because it doesn't seem all that long ago when that's
what we were all using.

Bill Gunter