[Dixielandjazz] (no subject)

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Tue May 2 11:14:13 PDT 2006

Bob's request for no shenanigans at the steak house remind me of a  story my
dad once told me.
Seems as though there were German brass bands in N.Y.C. around the early
20th century that played on the street corners for change.( possibly union?)
Anyway, my dad and his buddies would stand in front listening to them while
sucking on lemons! The band would fall apart as the brass men became unable to
play-

Just good old wholesome fun back in those days.

                ted