[Dixielandjazz] Good for OKOM anybody want to play

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 17:43:23 PST 2006

More Seattle area gigs folks:

Tom Wiggins

-----Original Message-----
From: Ambassadors of American Culture

Subject: OKOM anybody

      Community Center Summer Concert Series

  email    Reply to         gigs-145854064 at craigslist.org

  Date: 2006-03-27, 7:28PM PST

  Loyal Heights Community Center is searching for local musical talent
to peform at its Summer Concert Series from June-August 2006. We are
looking for family-friendly, ethnically-diverse musical fare. The music
need not be for children, just simply appropriate for children to
listen to.

   The focus of this concert series is to provide the community an
opportunity to gather in the park, enjoy a picnic dinner, and listen to
great music in the sun. We are looking for a wide-variety of genres,
but are thinking styles similar to jazz, swing, and big band will be
most preferred by the majority in attendance.

   We are running on a tight budget, but performance fees are
negotiable. The concerts will be on Thursday nights from 6:30-8:30PM.
We will have a stage available, as well as sound equipment. We are
novices, however, and you will have to set the equipment up yourself.

   Interested parties should contact Brian Judd at
brian.judd at seattle.gov or 206.684.4052. Music samples must be supplied,
and will be returned if desired.

   Loyal Heights Community Center is located at 2101 NW 77th St., in the
Crown Hill Neighborhood.

           this is in or around Seattle, WA