[Dixielandjazz] Re:Analog to Digital (Vinyl to CD)

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Tue Mar 28 09:34:26 PST 2006

In a message dated 3/28/2006 11:05:22 A.M. Central Standard Time,
jdrobertson at att.net writes:

I know
some who just record the whole side of an LP into one big track.  I  also
know there is some software that will break such a "composite" track
into individual tune tracks, but I have not been successful in finding
one that works well.

Nero Ultra 7 Edition does. I have been using Nero for 3 or 4 years now.  This
is a suite of programs. I have been VERY impressed with the quality and
comprehensiveness of this program which covers just about everything media.
Another thing I like very much about it is the company is constantly improving  and
updating the program (free), like about once a month.

Cost: $70 - $100 depending on where you get it. You can download a free
trial version from the website.

_www.nero.com_ (http://www.nero.com)

Hope this helps!
Bill