[Dixielandjazz] Ed Metz & The Bob Crosby Bob Cats

Graham Martin grahmartin at bigpond.com
Fri Mar 24 16:54:22 PST 2006

G'day guys,

Bill Sargent said, in part:

["This band's new CD,  "Prayin' Humble . . . Payin' Tirbute" is  absolutely
wonderful.
Great charts . . . great musicians . . . great performances . . . great
recording."]

My copy arrived early this week and it has been on the player ever since. I agree with everything Bill said. If anything, a little smoother than the original band. This CD is particularly interesting because it  contains some of the lesser known tunes from the original Bob Cats. Extremely tasteful trombone playing!

Best,

Grah

Graham Martin
Email: grahmartin at bigpond.com