[Dixielandjazz] Re: redhotjazz site

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Thu Mar 23 15:56:43 PST 2006

> Some time ago, someone posted the instructions on how to google using
redhotjazz and the song title to get a direct link to a song.  I can't remember
how to do that.  Does anyone know?

Dear Bob,
I did.
And just did it again in my post to Bill Gunter.
Google the wonderful Red Hot Jazz Archive site at
  redhotjazz.com
Open Bands on the bottom toolbar, scroll way down to Clarence Williams Blue
Five and click on it (there are a few other listings of Williams bands),
then open the Discography (music files) and search for both titles
alphabetically.
Kind regards,
Bill.