[Dixielandjazz] Ed Metz and The Bob Crosby Bobcats.

Lowell Busching verbose at daktel.com
Thu Mar 23 13:38:16 PST 2006

In the last digest I saw reference to Ed Metz and the Bobcats
recording.  For anyone in the Madison, Wisc area that wants to hear them
live I think I just recently received an announcement for that
festival/party in April that announce that CanUS, the Canadian/American
group that was scheduled to attend could not make it this year and that
the Bobcats would play there again. I caught them when they first
appeared at that festival and they were great.  He always gets a good
group of musicians to do the charts. Ed may belong to this list as I
think he sent me a message concerning my post?  He could confirm this as
when I am under medication for my sinus, I sometimes have a vivid
imagination about such things. :-)  If true, for anyone following this
band who has not heard of the change, it might be useful information.
April is not that far away.

Lowell aka Mad Dawg