[Dixielandjazz] Ed Metz & The Bob Crosby Bob Cats

BillSargentDrums at aol.com BillSargentDrums at aol.com
Wed Mar 22 18:05:48 PST 2006

This band's new CD,  "Prayin' Humble . . . Payin' Tirbute" is  absolutely
wonderful.

A quality deal all the way!!!!

Great charts . . . great musicians . . . great performances . . . great
recording.

This is as good as it gets and it deserves a place in your music  collection.

Just so you know, I'm very picky about what I listen to and what I praise.
95% of the bands out there would never get a recommendation from me of this
nature.

Thanks to Ed Metz for getting this stuff "on the record"!

Bill
414-777-0100
cell 414-305-6955
BillSargent.com