[Dixielandjazz] Re: A Note of safe wishes for our mates down under

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 20:17:36 PST 2006

Hi Graham:   Happy to hear all dodged the bullet, we tend to think of
your fair country as an Island down under and forget how large it
really is from time to time.

  Sure glad to see the response from your Gov't folks seems to be a tad
better than ours was in New Orleans.

I can see from your post that a similar problem exists in both our
wonderful countries, which proves my theory of longstanding,
That if indeed there is  GOD in control of all this chaos in the world
he/she is not fond of Trailer parks.

Proof is very obvious in the USA:

If one asks the question:  What is the difference between a Hurricane,
Tornado, Cyclone and a Red Neck Divorce the answer is quite simple.
none at all, in any one of them a guy Named Bubba is gonna lose a
Trailer House. :))

Irreverently Tom  " Trailer for Sale"  Wiggins