[Dixielandjazz] Some live music in Sacramento this Sunday

Vaxtrpts at aol.com Vaxtrpts at aol.com
Tue Mar 21 02:00:52 PST 2006

This might be just a little off topic, since it won't be only traditional
jazz, but I thought that you might like to know about it.
My quintet is performing this Sunday at Savanna's inside the Red Lion  Hotel.

1401 Arden Way.  5 - 8 PM.
It is a really nice club and is used during the jubilee as a small group
venue.
We will be performing great old standards, a few originals and yes - even
some good New Orleans type tunes.  The group is really fun and "up beat,"  so
that it makes for an enjoyable performance for the audience.
The musicians are:
Mike Vax - Trumpet and Flugelhorn
Scott Petersen - Sax and clarinet
Randy Vincent - guitar
Mario Suraci - bass
Eric Thompson - drums
We hope to see a lot of you people from the Sacramento area there.
Thanks,
Mike Vax