[Dixielandjazz] Narvin Kimball

Cebuisle2 at aol.com Cebuisle2 at aol.com
Mon Mar 20 17:55:02 PST 2006

I was truly sorry to hear of Narvin's passing. I had the opportunity to  meet
him once in Greensboro, N.C. when the Preservation Band played there years
ago. Never forgot his gracious manner when I approached him after the concert.
We talked banjos for a few minutes. The man seemed ageless, and always looked
 younger than his years. A true gentleman.
Hopefully, there are four stringers in the next world for Narvin to  play.

                                                                          ted