[Dixielandjazz] Tutti Frutti

Gary Kiser gary at kiser.org
Mon Mar 20 11:32:11 PST 2006

Thanks Sheik, but I have the melodies and verses.  I was after the
ensemble riffy parts played by Bix & Co.

- San (with Whiteman - Jan 12, '28) : I'm after the tutti part just
after Leibrook's bass sax solo on the verse and then the full scale
tutti just after Malneck and Kress' violin/guitar chorus;

- From Monday On (with Whiteman - Feb 13 & 28, '28) : After the vocals
there are 156 bars featuring the strings.  I'm after pretty much
everything tutti after the strings.

I can probably transcribe all that myself, but I be mucho slow at it.
If someone had transcribed already, I'd be a happy camper.

All the best, Gary