[Dixielandjazz] Musically named cars?

Stephen Heist steveheist at earthlink.net
Mon Mar 20 10:09:18 PST 2006

Dear friends...
I STILL think the funniest naming of a car, EVER, was when Chevy took the
Nova to Mexico and nobody bought it - reason?
"No va" in spanish = it doesn't go... :-)
All the Best,
Steve Heist

You can NOW visit my NEW website and check my schedule at:
http://home.earthlink.net/~steveheist/
Drop on by today!