[Dixielandjazz] Lyrics

ss ss369369 at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 19 10:05:02 PST 2006

Hi All,

  I am hoping that my first request can be a simple matter and that the answer to it may even help others with the same affliction. It seems the my rememberer is taking unscheduled vacations without my permission.
  Now to the request for aid. Does anyone know of a resource for lyrics to Dixieland tunes?
  And while I am bothering everyone, would anyone perhaps know of any venues for our music in the state of Georgia?
  Any help is most graciously accepted.
  Looking forward to it !
  Thanks ahead of time.
  SS369