[Dixielandjazz] Re: "If You See My Mother" (was REQUEST FOR SONG LYRICS.)

Peter Sr. De Bruyn peterdebruyn at gmail.com
Tue Mar 14 15:59:46 PST 2006

I do seem to have a french Vogue LP from Sidney Bechet, with almost quite
the same choice of numbers.
Of course Sidney and Teddy knew eachother very well.
Bill, do You have more specifications on the musicians that accompagnied
Sidney on his french recording sessions ?
Surely, Claude Luther must have been there with him.

Peter