[Dixielandjazz] Re: East Bay City Jazz Band

Bill Haesler bhaesler at bigpond.net.au
Mon Mar 13 18:50:23 PST 2006

Dear Cholmondeley,
Herewith the information you requested, taken from my files.
I do not have the record, but believe that it was issued twice on LP.
Burwen BL-2 and Celia BL-2A.
No CD that I know of.
Kind regards,
Bill.

East Bay City Jazz Band.
George Ryan, Andy Kilgour, t; Fred Walsh, tb; Bruce Burrell, cl/sop;  Robin
Verdier, p/arr/ldr; Cal Owen, bj/vcl/arr; Dick Bergstrom, tu-1; Chuck
Stewart, tu-2; Art Burns, d; Jane Campedelli, vcl.
Recorded at "Burwen Studios", Lexington, MA.  6 January 1974

Big Bear Stomp (1)
A Good Man Is Hard To Find (jc vcl. 1)
The Original Jelly Roll Blues (1)
Oriental Strut (2)
New Orleans Stomp (2)
Lou-easy-an-i-a (jc vcl, 1)
London Blues (1)
Rose Of Washington Square (jc vcl. 2)
Dans Les Rues d'Antibes (2)

Same. 18 January 1974.
Blues My Naughty Sweetie Gives To Me (co,jv vcl. 2)