[Dixielandjazz] Long Distance Tip

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Mon Mar 13 17:15:05 PST 2006

Hi guys,

Here is information on the company I have used for about 4 years now,
no monthly fees, no connection charges just reawsonable rates and they
bill you thru your regular local phone company.

http://www.pt-1.com

USA- Canada- UK   calls at. $7.9 per minute

International calls to Europe .09 to .13 per minute  and we can even
call Cees in Holland for only .10 a minute
The Far Eas  is only .13 - .16

easy to use  FROM THE USA  just dial 101-6868 1=011  COUNTRY CODE &
NUMBER YOU WANT.

Have at it

Tom Wiggins