[Dixielandjazz] Why am I back? Delete now

Larry Walton Entertainment - St. Louis larrys.bands at charter.net
Sun Mar 12 21:08:55 PST 2006

I don't know who's right or wrong in this but the St. Louis Jazz festival
with such greats as Singleton Palmer and others used to pack the levy (I'm
talking thousands) at St. Louis and when it moved to St. Charles it got
smaller (that's a river town that borders St. Louis County to the West).
Then it became non existent.  There are no OKOM festivals anywhere near here
and haven't been for 6-8 years.  St. Louis is big enough to support a jazz
festival but doesn't so you guys get to hear Cornet Chop Suey and I don't.
Larry
St. Louis