[Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 39, Issue 22

Ron L'Herault lherault at bu.edu
Sat Mar 11 09:59:47 PST 2006

Thanks for the vote of confidence!

Ron L

-----Original Message-----
From: dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com
[mailto:dixielandjazz-bounces at ml.islandnet.com] On Behalf Of
anichols at gis.net
Sent: Saturday, March 11, 2006 10:55 AM
To: dixielandjazz at ml.islandnet.com
Subject: [Dixielandjazz] Re: Dixielandjazz Digest, Vol 39, Issue 22

Go for it Ron. In my opinion you're the best around. Larry Z expressed
pretty much the same opinion when we talked trombones a couple of months
back. The couple of times we've played together has been an education in
what that slide is for: humor and dirt. And with that unmatched sense of
humor of your own, Who Could Ask For Anything More.

Norm N..