[Dixielandjazz] Why am I back?

Fr M J (Mike) Logsdon mjl at ix.netcom.com
Sat Mar 11 09:25:04 PST 2006

> Oh God, he's started again! I can't bear it any longer. Goodbye all - it's
> been nice knowing you.

Would everyone, please, simply knock it off?  Open discussion means open
discussion.  I'd honestly never known there was ill will against Mr
Barbone's contributions, as I generally never read them, beyond the VERY
nice news-type articles he graciously forwards (I learn a lot from them
I'd NEVER know, were they not there for me to read).  And why?  THE
DELETE KEY.

As a charter member whose seen a hell of a lot worse than this take
place since March 13, 1995 (yes, it's Monday, so let's all have a little
more decorum, in Peter's memory, otay?), I say "Cool it!"

I'd like to say "And that's an order!", but I can't,
--
Etc,

Fr M J "Mike" Logsdon
Special Assistant to the Presiding Archbishop
North American Old Roman Catholic Church (Utrecht Succession)
www.naorc.org