[Dixielandjazz] Please reconsider

Laurence Swain l.swain at comcast.net
Fri Mar 10 17:44:56 PST 2006

Steve and Tom:

Please come back!

I was surprised to see each of you quitting the list after contributing so mightily, and
taking a relatively small measure of crap from a few.  Such criticisms aren't new, can be
expected, and, in the past, were handled effectively by each of you. But somehow this
latest spate put each of you over the top.

I think each of you has communicated with me off-list, and I am the richer for that..

I have enjoyed reading your stuff, by and large, and scrolled through stuff that I didn't find
interesting.  Like that's different from what we do with ALL email?

So come on back, take a few hits from people who aren't thrilled to see that you have
(they'll go away, eventually), and resume contributing.

All members are poorer since you guys quit (including the critics, who have been
deprived of something to rail against)..

Larry Swain