[Dixielandjazz] Silver Leaf Jazz Band

EDWIN COLTRIN boreda at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 10 10:50:51 PST 2006

I want to thank all of the following individuals that were attempting to sort out the source of the SLJB. The cassette is with out label other than name of the band and fly cover only the tunes in order.

  So to Phil, Ron L, Dave, Janie, Gerard, Tom, Bud and the good FR Mike. I guess we never know. I don't have the ear that most of you have to identify different artists by their technique and sound so I will play it and enjoy.

  To Kaye, Cal Neva was a different club before Frankie, there were seven clubs on the North Shore, now there are four. Not counting the Hyatt at Incline Village.

  Slainte  to all

  Ye Olde Mouldy Fygge

  Ed Coltrin