[Dixielandjazz] Silverleaf Brass Band

dave at creolejazz.com dave at creolejazz.com
Fri Mar 10 04:47:18 PST 2006

I really like this band. The way I was exposed to them was through DISH
network satellite TV. Channel 929 is the "New Orleans" channel -- one of
their many "music only" stations you get with the "Top 180" programming --
and they play nothing but "New Orleans" (go figure) music. They do play some
ragtime and cajun music too but a lot of jazz. Occasionally, a tune by this
band comes on and it's always hot. Good stuff.

Dave
"It's a treat to beat your feet."
The New Creole Jazz Band
Dave Gravatt