[Dixielandjazz] Putting People Down & EXPERIENCE

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Thu Mar 9 20:40:36 PST 2006

Everything Steve and Tom have posted has been very helpful to me. At my
college, I study Music Business. Wanna know something very interesting?
A lot of what Steve and Tom reveal is the same stuff my professor
teaches us. Between Steve and Tom is probably about 100 years experience
combined. I think Steve and Tom would say that experience was hard
earned indeed! I'm not a seasoned pro, I'm a college student who is
learning to be one. One thing I've learned to do is to learn from other
people. Especially if they are more experienced than you or they have
different experiences as you.

Just my two cents,
Mike Cryer
Trombonist/Leader CU Denver Claimjumpers Ensemble