[Dixielandjazz] Putting people down

Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com Coastsidegiraffe at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 15:06:20 PST 2006

Larry,

I'm a non-musician, a trad jazz/dixieland jazz fan, and a lurker (rare,
occasional poster) on the DJML.   I've been following this thread with some dismay.
  I'd just like to complement you on your posting.   You said exactly what
needed to be said and in a manner that couldn't possibly offend anyone.   Would
that some of the other posters had your insight and tact!

Thank you.

Karen
Pacifica, CA

(polite snips)