[Dixielandjazz] OK - here is some controversy..........

Robert S. Ringwald robert at ringwald.com
Thu Mar 9 13:59:32 PST 2006

 Jon Stutler writes:

  I should have said, "Some of us have only been doing this for 30 years and
STILL need all the ideas we can get".
(snip)

  But John, not over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over & over
& over & ....

As another member of DJML wrote(to paraphrase,) a lot of members are not
professional or even amateur musicians.

I suggest to Steve that if he wants to continually tell everyone how to run
a band successfully, that he join the "Musician's only Mailing List."  I am
sure they will appreciate his knowledge.

As for DJML, as another member said, ease up on us.

--bob Ringwald