[Dixielandjazz] Want some OKOM radio play Send your Cds

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Thu Mar 9 12:35:07 PST 2006

Attention All choir members:

You can bet on one thing folks if you don't send em they ain't gonna
play 'em.

"Naw why waste the money and the CD they probably wouldn't wanna play
any OKOM anyway."

Tom Wiggins

Subject: Send your Cds

      Hi there!
  I work as the Station Librarian for 100.7 Highlands FM, a Community
Radio
 Station based in Central Victoria here in Australia.
  The Station is wholly run by volunteers and is dependent upon promo
CDs,
  received from distributors, artists and the like as well as from the
collection
 of the Station's presenters.
 Our website is:

 www.highlandsfm.org.au

  It would be greatly appreciated if you would consider placing us on
your
  promo and newsletter mailing list; if you have an Australian
Distributor,
  would you mind letting me know who it is so that they can be contacted
directly?

  Being a Community Radio Station means that we have no Commercial
playlists
  to adhere to and pride ourselves on airing material from independent
artists
  and labels from, not only Australia, but from as far afield as Russia,
Poland,
 The Ivory Coast, Senegal, Scotland, Wales, UK, USA, Canada, Cuba etc!

  Our programming is currently being revised to encourage new presenters
 play an assortment of musical genres.

  I hope you have found the aforementioned informative and look forward
  hearing from you. Should you decide against putting us on your mailing
list,
  thank you for reading this and rest assured I shall not contact you
again.

 Tony Bates
 Station Librarian
 100.7 Highlands FM