[Dixielandjazz] Jelly Roll Morton/Dead man blues

Mike mike at railroadstjazzwest.com
Thu Mar 9 06:31:57 PST 2006

I remember reading about some controversy that occurred about 10 years
or so after his death. Some jazz musicians wanted to buy him a headstone
for his grave and Anita strongly opposed it. It's been sometime ago that
I read it, but I do remember that it was something like that. Jelly and
Anita, according to what I read seemed to have a weird kind of relationship.

Mike