[Dixielandjazz] dancing kids

tcashwigg at aol.com tcashwigg at aol.com
Wed Mar 8 13:07:39 PST 2006

Happens all the time in Holland,  especially when the Bicyclist runs
over a foot cop on the Bart beat.  :))

I also witnessed a couple of real nasty bicycle crashes as well while
visiting there.

The Dutch take three things very seriously,  Drinking Beer and riding
Bicycles and of course Music  :))

Cheers,

Tom Wiggins