[Dixielandjazz] Academy Award Song

Harold Smith s3856lpa at webtv.net
Wed Mar 8 12:50:07 PST 2006

Bob Ringwald has performed a public service by printing what ought to be
the unprintable words to that miserable excuse for an Oscar-winning
song.  Any further evidence of the demise of our civilization is not
required.

What can you expect, when anything of taste and value has been bleached
out of the airwaves by Corporate Greed.  We are in the throes of
breeding an entire race of zombie-like imbeciles with the class and
sensitivity of petlrified manure.

Bob, you asked where were Bing Crosby and Doris Day when we needed them.
Hell, man, I'd settle for Ish Kabibble and Minnie Pearl right now.

Regards,  Harold Smith